Blog - December 1, 2017
The November Happiness Challenge Extra
Hi people. How is your day going, knowing that there is no challenge today? Withdrawal symptoms yet? I have those too already. Don’t worry guys, I hope to be more consistent with blogging so you have something to read from me every time.
As I said earlier, I appreciate everyone and when I distribute the gifts given by our vendors, It is in no particular order of importance. I just try to make it go round and let everyone be happy, after all, our journey through the month was towards attaining happiness. So, even if you don’t see your name here (Though I doubt that), be sure to know that you are amazing and I cherish you very much.
I have put the vendors’ handles here and I also have referred everyone to their numbers during this challenge. Please contact them to arrange delivery of your gifts and let me know when you get them (Please note that delivery charges may apply). Do remember to tell them what it is exactly you have won and don’t hesitate to contact me if there is any hitch and you would like me to talk to said Vendor.
- Zeenat: Jumpsuit from @kinkeegrey
- Toyin:Rosewater from @tarabauerorganics
- Aisha(Shay): Top from @efabcreations
- Desola: Dress from @efabcreations
- Abdul Hammed : Top from @mrjaycouture
- Mansurah : Skirt from @dreamwearsfashionworld
- Folarin : Hat from @sperie
- Aramide: MAxiskirt from @dreamwearsfashionworld
- Fola : Premium chiffon Scarf from @shatou
- Debs: Ankara kimono from house of anaum
- Leemah : Purse from @affordablechics
- Ameerat : Purse from @affordablechics
- Ronke : Skirt from @affordablechics
- Vivian : Shoe from @houseofmoh
- Abiola : Grid scarf from @shatou
- Ramat: Jumpsuit from @seemahscouture
- Meedah : Organic Exfoliator from @tarabauerorganics
- Waliyullah : My heart , till forever, In sha Allah.
I’ll be back. BOS