Blog - November 19, 2017
Day 19 : The November Happiness Challenge
Putting this picture first because of three things:
- First, Halima is the model here and she is amazing. She did something huge for me today and I cannot thank her enough, I also love seeing her face so why not?
- Second, The jumpsuit she is wearing is really beautiful, and it was made by her namesake, another wonderful lady called Halima.
- Third, This jumpsuit will be given to one of our readers by maker. Generous right? I thought so too!
The Halima who made the cloth is the CEO of Seemah’s Couture, a modest brand that sells different beautiful outfits as Ready to wear or Bespoke. They literally can create anything with fabrics, just holla at them via email@example.com or call their Customer care line: 08029711118. You can also check their Gallery on Instagram:@seemahs_couture, Thank you Halima, you rock!
I had a really busy day today again. I feel like I am overworking myself but these things just have to be done and I cannot keep pushing them forward. It was a beautiful day after all because I spent it with loved ones so I just chose to look at the bright side. Yes, I was busy but at least there were good people around to make it all worthwhile. For this, I say Alhamdulilah.
Today, I’d like us to drop a verse from the Quran or Bible that gets us going. I know many of us have those go to verses that speak to us in different situations or in our daily doings and I’d like to know of them. It could be more than one so multiple verses are accepted too.What is that word of God that gets you buy? Do tell us
For me, I have the following:
- Verily, with Hardship comes ease
- And which of the Favours of your Lord will you deny?
- For we plan, and Allah plans. But who is the best of planners?
I have more, but those three are my go to anytime. I’ll be back. BOS