Blog - November 19, 2017
Day 19 : The November Happiness Challenge
Putting this picture first because of three things:
- First, Halima is the model here and she is amazing. She did something huge for me today and I cannot thank her enough, I also love seeing her face so why not?
- Second, The jumpsuit she is wearing is really beautiful, and it was made by her namesake, another wonderful lady called Halima.
- Third, This jumpsuit will be given to one of our readers by maker. Generous right? I thought so too!
The Halima who made the cloth is the CEO of Seemah’s Couture, a modest brand that sells different beautiful outfits as Ready to wear or Bespoke. They literally can create anything with fabrics, just holla at them via email@example.com or call their Customer care line: 08029711118. You can also check their Gallery on Instagram:@seemahs_couture, Thank you Halima, you rock!
I had a really busy day today again. I feel like I am overworking myself but these things just have to be done and I cannot keep pushing them forward. It was a beautiful day after all because I spent it with loved ones so I just chose to look at the bright side. Yes, I was busy but at least there were good people around to make it all worthwhile. For this, I say Alhamdulilah.
Today, I’d like us to drop a verse from the Quran or Bible that gets us going. I know many of us have those go to verses that speak to us in different situations or in our daily doings and I’d like to know of them. It could be more than one so multiple verses are accepted too.What is that word of God that gets you buy? Do tell us
For me, I have the following:
- Verily, with Hardship comes ease
- And which of the Favours of your Lord will you deny?
- For we plan, and Allah plans. But who is the best of planners?
I have more, but those three are my go to anytime. I’ll be back. BOS
Nasru minnaAllahi wa fatihun qareebun, wa bashiri muminuna
Help from Allah, victory us near, give glad tidings to the believers
O you who believe, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient.
Verily with hardship comes ease❤️
1. I confide my affair to Allah, verily Allah is the beholder of his bondsmen.
2. O God who help those who seek help, please help me
“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” -Hebrews 13:5
Call upon me I’ll answer your prayers Q40:60
Even if he didn’t give you what you asked for He will give you that which will make you forget what you asked for.
And Which of His favours will I deny?
‘Verily Allah is with the patient’
‘On the remembrance of Allah would your heart find ease’
I can do all things through christ who strengthens me….
Verily,with every hardship come ease
So, which of the favours of your Lord will you deny?
My fav quote remains, ‘Verily with hardship, come ease’. This quote calms me every time my affairs become overwhelming. I pray Allah ease our affairs. Ameen.
You got me blushing T.
HasbinAllah walimal’wakil… Allah is sufficient for me.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Who am I Lord, that you are mindful of me.
“Verily, with hardship comes ease”