The November Happiness Challenge

Day 1, The November Happiness Challenge 2020

November 1, 2020

Hello, people. It’s been almost a year. Hides face. I don’t want to bore you with excuses and stories about why I haven’t been writing, so let’s just take it like that😁.

How are you doing? I know that this year has been a lot, so I’m thankful that you are still here, and I know that this happiness challenge is very much needed because we all deserve a break from all the happenings. So what more could be soothing than dedicating a month to doing things that make us happy?

This year, I’ll be running the challenge by highlighting 30 people and things that make me happy, more like people and things who are always there for me, selfless and helpful! People and things that I think about, and instantly get a smile on my face. We will be going through this journey day by day, acknowledging the role that people in our circle play, in making us have pleasant memories.

You see, I am big on relationships and I’ll always say that we draw strength and happiness from within ourselves, and from people we have around us, people that we let into our space. This is why it is very key to be mindful of the quality of people you let into your corner, they could be the maker of good or the bringer of doom. No, I’m not saying that it is solely in our hands to decide how people relate with us, but we be intentional and can pray, can’t we?😁

These thirty people and things will be talked about as the days go by, without any particular order. This is also to let everyone know that if you are acquainted with me and you don’t find yourself on this list, please don’t ever think that you aren’t important, or that you don’t make me happy. I am quite pleased with everyone in my circle, and if I had the chance to mention everyone, I would. This isn’t to make you feel unimportant in any way, please forgive me in advance.

The first person who makes me very happy, and who is quite important to me, and who makes my life easier, is none other than Omotolani Busari Adeniran. You see, I met her 29 years ago and it’s been a jolly ride. From what I know of her ( which is basically a lot), she is kind, friendly, accommodating, intelligent, funny, understanding, full of life and more. She is beautiful, very very beautiful, you know the kind of beauty that turns heads? That she is!

Never have I seen someone who encourages herself and others, like Omotolani. She is queen at taking life as it comes, and you’d always find her where happy things are happening. You’d find her cheering others on and celebrating their wins like they are hers too. She is very content with the provisions of God in her life, and also looks forward to the numerous blessings coming. She is always willing to lend a helping hand, and it is the cutest thing.

Told you people about her beauty right? Seforforyourself!

She does content creation, Social media management, blogging, Influencer marketing and core communications. She founded Meet and Greet with Omotolaniee, MAGWO safe space and Family tips ( all very brilliant innovations aimed at creating value). She is that person you’d call the value creator, happy go lucky girl and life of the party.

She is married ,and she lives in Abuja with her beautiful daughter and husband.

You see? The above rendition was about me! I did a whole long talk to hype myself and let you guys know how amazing I am. It is hard for anyone to really know me more than I know myself, so I just highlighted to you, what I know about myself. In the words of a friend : “If you don’t hype yourself, who will?”. You have to be intentional about placing yourself high, and appreciating yourself, because that way, it becomes difficult for others to talk down at you.

Challenge for Today: We are going to stand up , look into the mirror and hype ourselves big. You can take it a notch higher by picking a pen or your phone, and highlighting the most beautiful things about yourself. Tell yourself about your achievements and wonderful attributes. Admire yourself and appreciate the wonderful person that you are. Make it known to yourself that you are a big deal, and that you’d never let anyone take that away from you. You are a light, shine!

I’ll be back. OBA

Day 2: The November Happiness Challenge 2020
Day 30: The November Happiness Challenge 2019

• Reply Toyin November 1, 2020 at 5:58 am

Yaay its finally here💃💃
    I’m so excited to go on this 30 days journey with you.
    I am super amazing, I am beautiful, I beam with pure joy, I am a confidant, a lover, a career woman and so much more.

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2020 at 6:02 am

My Toyin! I attest to the fact that you are all these and even more. Thank you for joining the challenge, per usual 💃💃❤️

• Reply Hauwa November 1, 2020 at 6:21 am

Yaaaayyy! 💃 Here we go!
    All these and many more are things that I can say about OBA. My personal mama MAGWO 😍. I love you mama!

I’m Hauwa and I’m beautiful, smart, intelligent and of course, unstoppable.

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2020 at 6:56 am

My Hauwa! You definitely are, and I love you so much❤️

• Reply Waliyullah November 1, 2020 at 6:28 am

A whole year without this awesomeness, phew! I’m so excited we can do this again! No one does this self hype better than you Omotolani, and reason it doesn’t feel 😣 is that you’re all what you describe yourself and even much more (who else is best placed to attest to than me? right). You’re just amazing.

• Reply Tolani Busari November 2, 2020 at 4:28 am

My Waliyullah! Of course, you definitely are the best ‘attester’ 😁. Thank you for coming with me in this journey, as usual 🥰

• Reply Beebah November 1, 2020 at 6:46 am

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy. It’s finally November.
    Thank you for writing again. Loved reading it and I didn’t even want it to come to an end. That was how much fun I had.

Challenge for today:
    I’m amazing
    I’m beautiful, I’m smart. I’m always there for the people I love. I’m sweet, funny, an entrepreneur with unending ideas and I’m the ‘bestest’ person I know

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2020 at 6:57 am

Habeebah! Awesome awesome woman. Aren’t I just glad to have you in my corner?

• Reply Rhamaa November 1, 2020 at 6:52 am

I’ve been looking forward to this

I am a Queen
    I am beautiful
    I am Amazing

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2020 at 6:57 am

Oh yes you are a queen! Love you

• Reply Mariam November 1, 2020 at 7:01 am

This is my first time joining this challenge and I must say that I love it already. I’m an amazing, nice, friendly and super helpful person. I’m a daughter, a sister, a lover, a mother, a CEO and so much more.

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2020 at 7:05 am

You are all of these, and so much more, my sis😍. Thanks for joining

• Reply Mrs Busari Titilayo T November 1, 2020 at 7:04 am

Yeah,great to be part of this challenge. You’re amazing Omotolani, A true definition of happiness itself.

• Reply Damilola Dakeje November 1, 2020 at 7:38 am

Super happy that this is finally here! Indeed you’re all that you stated up there and much more. Haven’t met a more selfless and amazing human. Thank you for always sharing doses of happiness here and there. You are indeed a light and this generation is blessed to have you! Cheers to a forever happy life babes!

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2020 at 7:55 am

Ameenah mi😍😍😍.

Thank you, Thank you, thank you.

• Reply Fatou November 1, 2020 at 7:44 am

Oh yes, you are beautiful Tolani😍. It is my first time reading from your blog and joining the challenge, thank you for this platform. I am looking forward to a fulfilled November. I am amazing, I am beautiful, I am caring, I love me.❤

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2020 at 7:56 am

Yaaaay I’m glad you are here, my darling. You are truly beautiful and I’m glad I know you ❤️

• Reply Dunni November 1, 2020 at 8:07 am

Thank you for this,love the hyping part.waiting to read more

• Reply Molar November 1, 2020 at 8:07 am

First timer here too and looking forward to the rest of the days. I love everything you stand for Tolani ❤️. Today’s challenge, I am incredibly beautiful in and out. I am smart and very loving. I am a go getter.

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2020 at 9:01 am

I’m glad sis😍😍😍. You are all these and more 😍

• Reply Bookie November 1, 2020 at 8:18 am

November!!! 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽This is such a good read to start the month with. Omotolani, you’re all of that and more. You’re a superwoman. You’re amazing. Thank you for the MAGWO platform.

Let me hype myself too. 😂 I’m intelligent, I’m smart, I’m beautiful, I’m kind, amongst other things.

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2020 at 10:01 am

Oh yesssss! You are all these and more. Thanks my Bookie

• Reply Eniola November 1, 2020 at 9:22 am

I’m Eniola, I am beautiful, I am resourceful, I am intelligent, my husband and children adore me. I am my childrens’ bestfriend. My friends feel blessed to call me friend.
    Thank you Omotolani for the reminder.
    Day 1 of 30, leggooo!!!!

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2020 at 10:01 am

And I’m glad I know you! Thanks for joining the challenge Eniola, as always.

• Reply Foluke November 1, 2020 at 9:50 am

You are beautiful, really beautiful 😍i was smiling as I read this. I actually leant showing happiness from you, it’s one thing to be happy, it’s another thing to show it and appreciate yourself.

I am Foluke and I am one amazing woman !

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2020 at 10:00 am

Aww Foluke my beautiful woman. You are truly amazing.

• Reply Idayat November 1, 2020 at 9:51 am

Awwwww, this is beautiful to read.
    I’m visiting this blog for the first time and I’m in Awe.
    Thank you omotolaniee, thank you for always reminding me to appreciate myself.
    I so much Love you for that.

My name is Idayat and I have recently learnt to see some of the great values I posses, I’m currently exploring more.

I am beautiful, intelligent, Cheerful and MORE.

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2020 at 10:00 am

You are more! Thank you for joining this challenge ❤️❤️

• Reply Azeezah November 1, 2020 at 10:27 am

Beautiful Tolani! 💕💕

• Reply Akeemat November 1, 2020 at 11:54 am

I really like this first post. Absolutely agree with hyping yourself and of course, a happiness challenge is so needed in these crazy times.
    Stay Amazing ❤

• Reply AbdulHameed November 1, 2020 at 1:20 pm

Finally, Alhamdulilah

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2020 at 4:19 pm

Yaaay my regular commenter 💃💃

• Reply Olajumoke November 1, 2020 at 2:31 pm

Yaas! There are so many “first offs” I want to write, but realising I have to start with one of them, I won’t list them in any order.

Your picture was the first thing that welcomed me to the blog, and even though I’ve seen it a couple of times, I still took some seconds to appreciate the body of art in it; Baby girl, o fine pa!

Moving on, I’m happy to read from you and particularly to be kick-starting this year’s episode with you. The November happiness challenge is an activity I look forward to annually; I couldn’t be more grateful to be a part of this one despite how ‘somehow’ the year has been. I’m set and ready for a truly happy november.

On the person you described today, I agree a hundred times over with your descriptions of her. I have known Omotolani for about 14/15years and her consistency with being amazing is undisputed. She’s definitely a keeper, and the plan is to keep her in my corner for life!

The challenge? If I start typing, I might sleep on the blog😃. I am P.H.E.N.O.M.E.N.A.L.

See you tomorrow 🤩

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2020 at 4:15 pm

You definitely are phenomenal, my love. You don’t have an Olajumoke in your corner? Sorry o🤣🤣🤣

• Reply Mansurah November 1, 2020 at 3:10 pm

This is my first time here and I can say I will definitely enjoy this 1 month ride with you just smiling while reading and yes you are all these and many more…I’m so glad to know you….
    I am beautiful, I am amazing, I am an entrepreneur and I am unstoppable… Much love from me to you🥰

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2020 at 4:17 pm

Yaaay thanks for joining the challenge. You definitely are unstoppable 😍

• Reply Jolade November 1, 2020 at 6:23 pm

Great start to the happiness challenge. I think we tweeps need an hashtag to set the happiness challenge rolling on there

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2020 at 9:04 pm

Thanks Jolade. Yes, I agree with this. Let’s start something!!!

• Reply Olatoun November 1, 2020 at 8:37 pm

I can’t believe it’s been a year already since the last challenge! Whoa. It’s amazing how consistent you’ve been with the awesome initiative of the happiness challenge 🥰. I can attest that you’re all that you’ve described yourself with and more.

And my positive affirmation is that I am smart, hardworking and successful. I am a big deal. Thank you for reminding us to hype ourselves, I really needed this!

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2020 at 9:04 pm

Yaaaay you are welcome, my darling. You definitely are a big deal 😍😍

• Reply Khairat November 1, 2020 at 9:18 pm

I’m a first timer and I enjoyed reading about you from you! I’m also really happy that I decided to join this challenge. My name is Khairat and I’m beautiful, smart, hardworking and friendly.

• Reply Tolani Busari November 2, 2020 at 4:26 am

Yaaay! Welcome Khairat. I hope you enjoy the journey.

• Reply Kawthar November 2, 2020 at 7:52 am

Whoop whoop! Glad to be a part of this journey. I’m excited already. Let the happiness radiation begin. And yes, Omotolani, you are beautiful and amazing.

• Reply Tolani Busari November 2, 2020 at 7:55 am

Thank you so much darling. Glad you are here❤️❤️

• Reply Ummfadhmah November 2, 2020 at 8:19 am

Wow. Am glad to be in your corner sis . you are much more than what’s up there. Keep doing u sis.well done. Patiently riding with you.

• Reply Tolani Busari November 2, 2020 at 8:58 am

Aww thanks my woman. Thank you

• Reply Alive and Well November 3, 2020 at 8:39 am

You’re all these and more and you exude so much brilliance in everything you do! Well done 🤩🤩🤩

• Reply Mo November 7, 2020 at 6:32 pm

I’ve met and interacted with Omotolani too and i can say that she’s more than Amazing, she everything that she’s described herself to be and more…

• Reply Ameenah Alabi November 8, 2020 at 9:07 pm

Thank you for this Omotolanie 🤗🤗🤗. You are amazing and I am in awe of what you do, everyone deserves happiness .
    This was beautifully written👏👏👏👏