Happiness for me was the goal for the longest time, I chased it, I pursued it, I was
ready to do anything just to be happy, to feel happiness and make it last. While I
was in a dark place and would do anything to feel better. I was wrong about how I
looked at happiness, I wanted it to be a constant thing because to be honest, I have
been through a lot and I deserve every seconds of happiness for the rest of my life.
I thought if I achieved this goal, that goal, I will be happy. I was wrong. Happiness
is not a destination; it is what you create for yourself.
I had to open my mind and let myself enjoy each moment, find joy and happiness
in the little things around me.
Here are some of the things that make me happy:
- Listening to a song that relates to how I am feeling.
- Playing with my dogs before I go to the office.
- Taking my bra off whenever I choose to wear one.
- Blogging, the whole process is hard but after I hit publish, I feel very good.
- Sharing light and love, the world is a lot of things and soft is not one of
them, when I make people feel better about themselves it lights up my soul, I
cannot describe the satisfaction.
- Having cold stone ice cream when I am craving it.
- Not getting stained when I am on my period.
- Buying nice clothes and shoessss
- Having a productive day
- Waking up to the sound of the birds during weekends when I nothing to do.
– When I win my boy friend when we are playing mortal Kombat
– Rainy days when I am on my bed
– Amazing conversations
– Great company
The list can go on, what I want you to do is find the light in the little things, if you
think of happiness as a destination you may never get there and even If you will,
what of the journey? I hope you don’t live a half-baked life.
Love and Light.