Uncategorized

Day 1 : The November Happiness Challenge 2019

November 1, 2019

Hello everyone.

I am very excited to be back on this challenge. You know, it didn’t happen last year because I wasn’t in the best position to write. I felt unpleasant about it but the situation was beyond my control .

How are you? I mean, how really are you? How has the year been? What has been happening with you? How have you been winging it?

This year, we will be having different people with us sharing their happiness tips and letting us into their worlds. This is something that means so much to me because I carefully selected these people and I’m really thankful that they agreed to do this with me.

Today, I want us to reflect on the year so far. What are the great things that have happened to you? What are the positive things that have come your way? What are the things that have put a smile on your face? What do you remember as a occurrence this year that you begging to giggle and relax? In summary, can we count our blessings this year?

Oh, I know the other things have happened too. I know that it’s not been all rosy. Life isn’t all rosy anyway. But today, we aren’t looking at those, we are only counting our blessings and naming them.

You know how I do, I’ll go first.

1. This year I had my baby.

2. This year Allah saved me through a surgery to have my baby. I had my baby.

3. This year, I went through labour for twenty four hours, got induced and went through the worst pain ever, then I had my baby.

4. This year, I carried my pregnancy to term, the baby was really big and I had to have a surgery to have her. I had my baby.

I can go on and on, but you already know the summary. I had a baby and it is the best thing that has happened to me in my life. I am happy, I am pleased. I am glad. Life is beautiful. Allah has been merciful on me and mine. I am glad!

1. I had a second edition of my meet and Greet in Abuja. It was amazing!

2. I had a third edition of My Meet and greet which happened in Ibadan for the second time and it was awesome!

I actually can say more but let me be modest😆😆😆.

Always remember: Don’t let anyone define happiness for you. Don’t let anyone undermine what makes you happy. Find your happy, and go for it!

Oya, tell me your positive stories. I’m eager to hear!

I’ll be back. OBA.

Day 2 : The November Happiness Challenge 2019
Ibadan hosted us for MAGWO, for the second time and it was amazing

• Reply Adedamola November 1, 2019 at 6:00 pm

This year, I resumed a new job. Better pay, less toxic workplace.
    This year my husband also resumed a new job.
    This year, I fell pregnant🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2019 at 7:26 pm

Awww! All round blessings I see. I’m happy for you mama🥰

• Reply Abdulhammed November 1, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah. The year has been the way Allah wills, I have learnt alot. May Allah bless us with our heart desires

• Reply Tolani Busari November 1, 2019 at 9:13 pm

Amin Amin. We are thankful for the lessons. We look forward to better years In sha Allah .

• Reply Waliyullah Adeniran November 2, 2019 at 1:10 pm

This year has been so amazing on this side too. I adopt your achievements so far this year as mine, and the lows too. The highs have surpassed and we are most grateful to almighty Allah for the good times.

I am especially very glad and excited that the “November Happiness Challenge ” is back and better, because somehow, I was a principal contributor to why it didn’t happen last year 😁. Thankfully, it ended in praises. Alhamdulilah. I look forward to reading from the various contributors and your amazing self.

• Reply Tolani Busari November 2, 2019 at 1:11 pm

Thank you so much, Mr Adeniran. Thanks for visiting the blog and admitting that you were a main reason for the absence of the challenge last year 😄😄😄. I’m glad that you have been able to count your blessings and I’m glad I’m a part of them❤️

• Reply Toyeen November 2, 2019 at 3:46 pm

I qualified as a chartered accountant this year and I am happy and grateful to Allah for this achievement. You’re all invited to my induction😀

• Reply Tolani Busari November 2, 2019 at 3:49 pm

Whoop! Send the address💃🏻💃🏻

• Reply Abdulhammed November 7, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Congratulations Toyeen, which ICAN district do you belong to.

• Reply Rahmart November 4, 2019 at 10:18 am

This year may not have been perfect but it’s 100% better than last year for me emotionally, financially and spiritually. And for that I’m grateful

• Reply azeezah November 4, 2019 at 5:16 pm

Amazing year I must say. grateful for the lows ang highs

• Reply M. November 7, 2019 at 1:56 am

Amazing year. Can’t be thankful enough for His mercies and blessings. Carried my baby for 41 weeks and went through labor after getting induced for 48 hours. Had my beautiful blessing on Mother’s Day this year and since she’s come into our lives, it’s been from one blessing to the another. Our prayers were answered even when it seemed unlikely. I can’t be more thankful for everything He’s done for me and my family. Life is not perfect but with her in it, it’s everything so Alhamdulillah.

• Reply Tolani Busari November 7, 2019 at 8:50 am

This made me smile deeply. I’m so happy for you and yours, sis. May goodness never depart from your home ❤️

• Reply Rashidat Olabamiji November 7, 2019 at 7:37 am

Alhamdulillah for this year, there has been alot of ups and downs but then Alhamdulillah is all I can say. This year I got admitted for my Masters degree in University of Lagos which I am rounding up soon, this year myself and mine has decided to complete half of our deen which I am really scared of and excited about at the same time. It will InshaAllah take place by December and you are all invited.

• Reply Tolani Busari November 7, 2019 at 8:49 am