Uncategorized

The November Happiness Challenge Extra

December 1, 2017

Hi people. How is your day going, knowing that there is no challenge today? Withdrawal symptoms yet? I have those too already. Don’t worry guys, I hope to be more consistent with blogging so you have something to read from me every time.

As I said earlier, I appreciate everyone and when I distribute the gifts given by our vendors, It is in no particular order of importance. I just try to make it go round and let everyone be happy, after all, our journey through the month was towards attaining happiness. So, even if you don’t see your name here (Though I doubt that), be sure to know that you are amazing and I cherish you very much.

I have put the vendors’ handles here and I also have referred everyone to their numbers during this challenge. Please contact them to arrange delivery of your gifts and let me know when you get them (Please note that delivery charges may apply). Do remember to tell them what it is exactly you have won and  don’t hesitate to contact me if there is any hitch and you would like me to talk to said Vendor.

We have:

• Ameerat : Purse from @affordablechics
  • Ronke : Skirt from @affordablechics
  • Vivian : Shoe from @houseofmoh
  • Abiola : Grid scarf from @shatou
  • Ramat: Jumpsuit from @seemahscouture
  • Meedah :  Organic Exfoliator from @tarabauerorganics
  • Waliyullah : My heart , till forever, In sha Allah.

• Reply abiola December 1, 2017 at 8:49 am

Aww.Thanks so much. May Allah reward you abundantly nd to all d vendors thanks so much.once again cheers to many more years of happiness together

• Reply Vivian December 1, 2017 at 8:52 am

Awwwwwwww Tolani cant believe this have ended already.😂😂😂.. tnks so much for the amazing gift…tnks for last yr and i pray we all will live to witness nxt yr. Cant wait to attend ur wedding oo guess oppurtunity to see everyone face to face…..may Allah bless and increase u honey…..

• Reply Zeenat December 1, 2017 at 9:07 am

Yaaay💃🏽💃🏽Thank you sooooooo much
    Thanks to all the vendors, may Allah continue to uplift your businesses
    Let’s do this again next year God willing
    God bless everyone ❤️

• Reply Abdulhammed December 1, 2017 at 12:46 pm

Woow, thanks Omotolainee, thanks to all vendors for giving us gift, may God reward you abundantly.

• Reply waliyulah December 1, 2017 at 3:08 pm

Uhhh. I can confidently say I got the best gift. The challenge this year has been amazing and the participation has equally been massive. Thank you Omotolani for this platform and all the overwhelming lessons I have personally benefited from here. In sha Allah, we will be here to witness the subsequent episodes years ahead.

• Reply Aramide December 1, 2017 at 3:09 pm

Awwwwww thanksssss💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

• Reply Ameerat December 1, 2017 at 3:22 pm

Awwwww. The challenge has officially ended, thank you Omotolani for giving us this opportunity. Thanks to all the vendors, may your ocean of blessings never run dry.

• Reply Kizzle December 1, 2017 at 3:36 pm

Haaay first time I’m winning something😂😂😂😩 thanks a lot babe and affordable chic. Yaasssss

• Reply Monsurah December 1, 2017 at 4:31 pm

Thank you Omotolani. Thank you so much ❤️❤️

• Reply Toyeen December 1, 2017 at 5:01 pm

And I won again, thank you sis. May Allah keep us all to witness the next and the next and the ne dangertttt…
    I look forward to other posts in sha Allah

• Reply F December 1, 2017 at 11:12 pm

Ayyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!!!! Thank you boo! Next year gain, in sha Allah 💃💃💃

• Reply Shay December 2, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Awwwwww thank you!

• Reply Debs December 3, 2017 at 8:46 am

Oh my God!!! I’m late to the party 💃🏻💃🏻 thank you Tolani, I’m so glad I won again this year. I’m still rocking my last year dress and I hope to gift it to my mom come December, I’m sure she’d love it and I’d tell her it’s from a kind hearted person I met online and has become a wonderful friend.

You are a one in a lifetime kind of friend. God bless your heart again, darling 💕💕