On days like this, I really just want to stay in and sleep. I want to be very lazy and be intentional about it, because Monday is almost here and we are about to have another long week. yawns.
We have an Ankara Kimono to be given this year and it is from House of Anaum.
They are a made in Nigeria female apparel based in Lagos and they sell varieties of Modest outfits: Ready to wear and Bespoke. Trust me when I say they are really affordable and you wouldn’t have to bother about the distance because they do worldwide delivery! Contact them via Whatsapp +2347089823566 and Instagram @house_of_anaum. Oh they also have a twitter account : @mz_anaum.
Today, I want us to pick a pen and paper, and write out those things that have been success pointers this year. Those little things that you have taken for granted. The people, occurrences and situations that are always there or always show up just to add to your happiness. Look at yourself from the beginning of this year till now and list the things that have been consistently there to keep you happy, write everything you are grateful for,. Look through this list after you write them and smile. Do not ever take these things for granted. My own list goes thus:
- Allah : He always comes through
- Salat: Prayer makes me happy, the fact that I have a chance at seeking God at least five times daily is really pleasing to me
- Family: Ah you all know I don’t joke with these ones. They can go all the miles for me and I would gladly do same. They give me joy
- Habiby: I will still dedicate a whole post to this human, ya all just watch out. The happiness he gives me can’t be overemphasized.
- Shelter, Clothing, Food, Good Health: This is not by my might.
- My job
- Relocation: One of my best decisions this year was to relocate. No regrets.
- My business: Ah, Alhamdulilah. This one also deserves a long post and I will do that.
- Friends who never leave.
I have many other things but these are the ones I can remember for now. What are you grateful for guys? What has made you or is making you happy this year? let us know.
I’ll be back. BOS