Happiness Challenge Lifestyle

The Happiness Challenge Extra…

December 1, 2016

Hellloooooo!

Are you guys suffering Withdrawal symptoms already? Yes? I thought so.

I wore these dresses sometime ago and they feel too tight for me now, I already gave out the green one but the other ones are still available, I came across the picture and just thought to drop for you guys to see that my slay game goes way back. Loooool. Which look did I rock best?

Which look do you prefer here too?

Okay!

So, we have our winners and I’d like everyone to know that I tried to be as fair as I could be and I pushed Bias aside. The winners will be listed in no particular order

Leggoooo

Mz_Zeenah: Shift top from Ray Couture

Leemah: Boubou from Ray Coture

Ameerah : Pants from Harikson Needle

Desola : A skirt from House of Moh

Waliyullah : A design from Mr Jay couture

Cakes by Haleemah : A one week  Eye Brow training with Allure by Ewa

Forbes: A movie date with me

Mueyna : A Vintage Shirt from OfficialShona

Lilian: An Accessory set from Accessories only

Aminah : A Vintage shirt from Official shona

Ayodele: A movie date with Me

Damzeel : A Lipstick pack From AllurebyEwa

Haddie : A name doodle from Ufo_South

Sophia : Two sets of Bee Lashes

Hijabs by Aesha: Movie Date with me

I hope I was able to cover everything guys! Please hit me up so I’d connect you with the Vendors and  sort how your gift items will get to you. I look forward to the next Happiness challenge and I really can’t wait to start the Series I promised you.

I mean it when I say, I WILL BE BACK.

BOS

• Reply uthmanzaynab December 1, 2016 at 1:00 pm

Yassss!!! This is legit the first thing I’m winning (minus primary and secondary school prizes) I’m so emotional right now😂😂😂
    Thank you very much Omotolani and Aisha😘😘😘❤️❤️

• Reply uthmanzaynab December 1, 2016 at 2:41 pm

The blue and yellow outfit in the first picture and the blue dress with the cape in the second. I think blue is your color😉😍

• Reply omotolaniee December 5, 2016 at 8:15 am

Loool I really like blue, true true

• Reply omotolaniee December 5, 2016 at 8:23 am

You are welcome sis. Please get across

• Reply Leema December 1, 2016 at 2:20 pm

Yeaaaaaa!!! Ray couture Boubou for the win😘😘 thanks darling and to the sponsor too. May Allah SWT continue to bless her.

Love the blue gown and the brown😘😘.

• Reply Debs December 1, 2016 at 4:26 pm

I love the 3rd in Picture 1 and the 2nd in Picture 2. Yaaaaaaaaas, I won! I won!!! Momma your girl won a gift!!!
    I am super emotional RN Tolani and I love cold shoulders!!! Thanks so much darling and thank you Ray Couture…God bless you both

• Reply omotolaniee December 5, 2016 at 8:14 am

You are welcome Debs, thank you!Amin and you too

• Reply Miss F December 1, 2016 at 5:47 pm

Hayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I won an abaya 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃 Thank you so much baby, thanks to all the vendors who supported you too, barakallah feeh.

• Reply omotolaniee December 5, 2016 at 8:14 am

Yessss you did! You are welcome, amin

• Reply Cakes December 1, 2016 at 6:17 pm

Awa naa win💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
    Who woulda thought?😫😫😫❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Eshey ma!

• Reply Toyin December 1, 2016 at 7:30 pm

I quickly scrolled through to see if I won and I did… Thank you
    The velvet green gown paired with pink scarf is my favorite and the brown gown… (Looks like the Greek ones we see in Merlin type of movie.) Lol
    Looking forward to the series.

• Reply omotolaniee December 5, 2016 at 8:13 am

Thanks Toyin sweetie. You are welcome

• Reply Afolabi Monsurat December 1, 2016 at 7:48 pm

Yaaay! Thanks love. Jazakumulahu khairan to all the vendors. You guys are amazing! God bless your hustles and kind hearts.

• Reply omotolaniee December 5, 2016 at 8:12 am

Amin. Please let me know how you’ll get yours

• Reply Zeenat December 1, 2016 at 10:17 pm

Yaaaay..I won something, Thank u baby girl and thanks to all d vendors for d various prizes, May Almighty Allah reward u guys in multiple folds ,Ameen..
    For d first set of pics I like d green dress while d second set of pictures I ll go for d first look,I particularly like d way ur hijab was done in d third picture with d brown dress..

• Reply omotolaniee December 5, 2016 at 8:11 am

You are welcome darling! Amin and you too. Oh thanks

• Reply Shay December 2, 2016 at 9:49 am

Yaaay!! How God answers prayers in amazing ways! I was telling my friends like 3 days ago that I’d contact Shona about the time I’d be around for shirts and here I got it, for free! Thank you Tolani! …and thank you Zainab

• Reply omotolaniee December 5, 2016 at 8:10 am

Aww alhamdulilah. You are welcome sis

• Reply vivian December 2, 2016 at 10:56 am

Yaaaaaaay Am so happy to have participated and am glad that i won too God bless u dearie and all ur vendor supporters. Am glad i won… Tank u Tank u Tank u

• Reply vivian December 2, 2016 at 10:58 am

I think i love the blue outfits

• Reply Ameerat December 3, 2016 at 5:30 pm

I’m a late comer sha. Everyone have won something, thank God I’m included as well. Mama we made it!
    God bless all the numerous entrepreneurs who have contributed to the success of this challenge, may your ministries continue to flourish.

• Reply omotolaniee December 5, 2016 at 8:09 am

Amin. Please contact me to redeem your gift sis

• Reply Shona December 4, 2016 at 7:06 am

Wait wait wait!!! I’m just seeing this ❣️💃💃💃💃 I don’t think I’ve ever won anything.
    Congratulations to the lady who won the vintage shirt!!!! Lany.. Whatsapp!!!

• Reply vivaciousdee December 4, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Yaaaaaaay, how did I miss this post!!!. Christmas came early for me, look everyone I won a skirt…***dancing***thank you Omotolani and to all the vendors.

• Reply Ogbeni_Sajbabs December 6, 2016 at 5:17 am

wow!!! That’s a long list of winners!!! Had to check the list out three times to be sure I didn’t skip my name😁😁😁… Next season will be Great Insha Allah!!!

Can I just be at the Photoshoot😁

• Reply omotolaniee December 6, 2016 at 8:11 am

Awww I’m so sorry brother, I hope you win something during the next one In sha Allah.
      The shoot will be in Ilorin, so that might not work.

• Reply gondylife December 6, 2016 at 6:24 am

Nice one dear! You have given some people hope, you may not know that, but I do. Looking forward to the next series.

• Reply omotolaniee December 6, 2016 at 8:10 am

Thanks so much Godswill. I hope to see you again soon

• Reply Aminah December 6, 2016 at 1:04 pm

Heeey I’m sooo happpy I could cry😍😍😍😍Love youuu

• Reply M. December 7, 2016 at 6:55 pm

Whoop! I never expected it 😂 Thank you Thank you! May Allah reward you!