Happiness Challenge Lifestyle Uncategorized

Day 28: The Happiness Challenge

November 28, 2016

I’ll be going to Ibadan today, In sha Allah. Pray for Journey mercies for me.

I can say that I am one of the people I know, who laughs the most and the hardest. I laugh at every thing, I mean that literally. I find humour in a lot of things and if you ever need someone to laugh with, I am game! I  don’t even know how to give a straight face in pictures, I have this signature smile /huge grin I always have plastered and It gives me great joy when people tell me they love it.. What’s the morale of this story my people? Learn to laugh more!

Some people are so uptight and it shows in their countenance all the time. It makes me wonder if  Life is really that hard and why we keep punishing ourselves over things we can’t control. I am not saying I don’t have moments when I don’t feel like laughing , but let’s try and be more at ease with ourselves. Please laugh a lot, you don’t own all the problems in the world, and please remember that there are a number of people who depend on your smile to be happy, Smile and Laugh for them!

Let me share some pictures where I laughed very hard or maybe I just feel like sharing my gallery with you guys.

c360_2016-11-25-11-02-19-681img_20160107_075818

C360_2016-09-12-08-39-39-060.jpgimg_20160811_130644

img-20151222-wa0000c360_2016-07-17-06-11-55-945

Today, we are going to change a negative notion into a positive one. Whatever negative vibe we have will be consciously changed to a positive one. This is what I mean, if there is something that gives you a negative feeling, look at the other side of it and make it become positive. For instance, if you have been feeling low for not having money to buy Asun and Fried rice from the place, think about the fact that someone does not even have money to drink Garri and be thankful. If you feel like you couldn’t go on  that trip you planned to go this December, think of someone that wouldn’t mind having a roof over his head right now. If you have been thinking your life isn’t going as well as planned, think of the numerous people who would not mind being in your shoes right now, e.t.c. Remember guys, positive vibes only!

Don’t forget to laugh today, laugh a lot ..

I’ll be back Darlings. BOS

• Reply Debs November 28, 2016 at 10:03 am

You are fine sha…too fine sef!!! Your smile is contagious.

• Reply omotolaniee November 28, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Thank you Debs! You make me better

• Reply uthmanzaynab November 28, 2016 at 10:47 am

It’s 28 days already !!! I don’t want the challenge to hard, it’s been awesome really❀️
    I’m not much of a laughy-laughy person not that I’m stuck up or anything oo
    But one person that can make me laugh my head off is my twin sister, I forget whatever is bothering me when she starts her silliness πŸ˜‚

• Reply omotolaniee November 28, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Yes sis, the days flew by so fast. Alhamdulilah for your sis, may we always have sincere reasons to laugh

• Reply Toyin November 28, 2016 at 1:07 pm

Inspite of all the problems and challenges, when I go out there I laugh, I laugh hard that there will be tear in my eyes…it has a soothing effect, in that moment I don’t have a care in the world.
    You’re the definition of beautiful inside and out… You rock!

• Reply omotolaniee November 28, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Alhamdulilah. Happy for your ability to laugh sis. Thanks for the compliment too

• Reply Shay November 28, 2016 at 5:12 pm

I love love your smile! May Allah continue to give you reasons to smile and laugh

Hope you got home safely?

• Reply omotolaniee November 28, 2016 at 5:41 pm

Thanks Aishah! Amin and you too. I’m home now, Alhamdulilah

• Reply ENIOLA November 28, 2016 at 5:52 pm

I am not a all round laughter person but there are people that spending time with automatically makes me laugh hard.

• Reply Ameerat November 28, 2016 at 6:18 pm

Your smile is contagious and welcoming!

I liked smiling and laughing a lot before but lately I’ve been too stressed up and I realized that I’m gradually losing my smile.
    I’ll start laughing hard again and live each day to its fullest. Thanks for the challenge.

• Reply omotolaniee November 28, 2016 at 7:04 pm

Thank you Ameerah. May Allah keep making you happy

• Reply Afolabi Monsurat November 28, 2016 at 6:25 pm

Fine girls alerttt! Lol. I don’t think I laugh enough. Ppl think I’m stuck up sometimes but I swear I am not. Laughter is the best medicine so I’ll make a conscious effort to do better. You look amazing dear. Love Today’s challenge.

• Reply omotolaniee November 28, 2016 at 7:04 pm

Awwn please laugh more my darling, may Allah ease your affairs

• Reply Leema November 28, 2016 at 8:07 pm

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ since I can’t attach a picture of me laughing to this post. That smiley represent my face when am laughing. I can like to open mouth for Africa. So I’m sending loads of them hope it makes you laugh too.πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

• Reply Zeenat November 28, 2016 at 9:18 pm

I think I used to be a very cheerful and lovely person but growing up and having responsibilities made me too serious I guess..
    I’m gonna think of all d good tins in my life right now and bring back d good old days of everyday laughter..

• Reply Miss F November 29, 2016 at 12:33 pm

I laugh like an idiot all the time, I don’t understand how I find almost everything funny. People always say “omo Fola yi oh le gbe ni Ghana oh” I wonder why, and I can’t wait to find out. πŸ˜‚

• Reply vivian November 29, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Your laugh is so so beautiful dear. and am so glad i participated in this challenge, i have learnt alot and made alot of people happy by what u always ask us to do, i dont laugh dat much but i smile alot…….. but i think they are the same. Thanks pretty lady and keep it up dear

• Reply omotolaniee November 29, 2016 at 8:20 pm

Yaaaay thanks Viv, I’m glad this challenge meant something to you