Happiness Challenge Lifestyle Uncategorized

Day 25: The Happiness Challenge

November 25, 2016

I feel like turning up today but there is really no turn up idea in my head right now. Last week was Afropolitan so I guess I already did all the turning up for the month of November.

Today, let’s give Charity, and be very generous about it. Let’s give something tangible to any less privileged person around us, sew a seed, Pay it forward! Just consciously give something out in charity today and watch the bounty arrive soon.

I know that Debs will comment again that I have many friends but I don’t mind. Lol. That’s how they born me.

The name of the friend I will be talking about today is Adedayo, CEO of Harikson Needle. Just writing her name now, I can remember all the moments we have shared. From meeting during our remedial days to becoming Course mates to living together in 300 level, Dayo and I have come far! She is one of the funniest people I have met in my life and there is never a boring moment with her. Β She is a Fashion designer and one of the few people who combine a 9-5 with being an Entrepreneur, she’s just an all round Girl boss! Her designs are well cut and maybe because she is an office person, she has lots of ready to wear outfits that are office friendly.

img-20161123-wa0015img-20161123-wa0013img-20161123-wa0021img-20161123-wa0016

She has this beautiful Denim collection too, she literally makes anything out of Denim

img-20161123-wa0008img-20161123-wa0011img-20161123-wa0007img-20161123-wa0005img-20161123-wa0006

img-20161123-wa0009I’m sure you know I must have rocked her designs too! I even rocked both skirts with the same top and it fit.

img-20161123-wa0001

img-20160917-wa0005

She can hook you up with any design of choice, just check her page@hariksonneedle on Instagram and Β place your orders or send her an email harikson19@yahoo.com

• Reply leema November 25, 2016 at 12:50 pm

givers never lack! Can’t believe it’s day 25 already 😐😐😐. so fast!! can we have December happiness challenge please?😎

• Reply omotolaniee November 25, 2016 at 3:26 pm

Aww my darling Leemah, we’ll work something out

• Reply ENIOLA November 25, 2016 at 2:13 pm

Yay! I see moi. πŸ˜™

• Reply Debs November 25, 2016 at 2:13 pm

I will address this one by one…

I thought I was the only one who feels like turning up todayπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»If I can’t do a serious turn up, I guess I did just hit the cinema and see 76😊

I guess that giving just came at the right time…

And trust me, I think I would start keeping a record and name it ‘Tolani’s list of Friends’…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Should be about 200 nowπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Her denim collection is πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒAnd welldone, keep looking good alone, you hear😒

Btw, did you notice I don’t miss out your posts again as before? The subscription finally came through!!!πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»

• Reply omotolaniee November 25, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Let me reply one by one too. 1. Let’s turn up together virtually. lol
      2. Loool when you compile the list, please let me know so I’ll add the ones you missed out
      3. Yaaay WordPress finally came correct. We bless God.
      Thanks baby!

• Reply Toyin November 25, 2016 at 2:50 pm

She’s good, we’re in a world of entrepreneurs.
    Gurl you can slay!!

• Reply uthmanzaynab November 25, 2016 at 3:44 pm

I’m imagining your wardrobe and I’m sighing here. Her denim collection isπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯I’ve wanted to get a maxi denim dress since forever now and these pictures are just tempting me the more.

• Reply omotolaniee November 25, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Loool my wardrobe ehn, it’s always a mess! Please place your orders with Dayo, her charges are very reasonable

• Reply Afolabi Monsurat November 25, 2016 at 4:43 pm

You look amazingggg! . I’m at home now and I had one hell of a day. Going to check your friend’s page now. Hopefully I can do a charitable act before night fall. Barka Jumah dear

• Reply Zeenat November 25, 2016 at 6:03 pm

Heyyyy guys,i see i ve missed about 7days of d challenge..my phone was stolen on Saturday and I didn’t do a single back up on dat fone,it was devastating,cried for days but Alhamdulilah for life..
    Guys pls always do constant back ups pls!Dropbox, Google drive and d likes..Its very important, I didn’t get anyone to give me d memo early enough..
    Feels good to be back on here,Tolani your friend’s collections are amazinggg especially d denim,and Debs is right,u do have lots of friends and I admire u for that..

• Reply vivaciousdee November 25, 2016 at 10:41 pm

So sorry about your phone Zeenat.

• Reply Zeenat November 25, 2016 at 10:48 pm

• Reply omotolaniee November 27, 2016 at 9:10 am

So sorry about your phone darling . I know how that can be, pele. And oh yes, back up is very important fa

• Reply Zeenat November 28, 2016 at 5:58 pm

Thanks darling

• Reply Adedayo November 25, 2016 at 7:49 pm

Yeeeeeeey omotolani thanks so much boo…just gisted my cousin about…I threatened to cease one of her favoourite br* like I did for u in 300lπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Reply vivaciousdee November 25, 2016 at 10:43 pm

Am just reading this, had a mega long day. Would do charity when am out tomorrow, the denim collections are right on point. πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

• Reply Miss F November 26, 2016 at 7:14 am

Maybe your friend can help me make a denim dress, in Sha Allah. Did charity yesterday, Alhmadulillah.

• Reply vivian November 26, 2016 at 9:12 pm

You look amazing dear. Yes givers never lack… I had to pay for one old woman t-_fair and you nerd to hear the prayers she showered on meeee. Wao so blessed @Tola u can extend that charity to me too and include me in ur list of frnds.

• Reply omotolaniee November 27, 2016 at 8:55 am