Happiness Challenge Lifestyle Uncategorized

Day 22: The Happiness Challenge

November 22, 2016

Remember when we asked others about our strengths? Okay. Today, we are listing our strengths and positives by ourselves. Something about self love and appreciation and stuff like that. Outline the things you think are really cool about yourself and you wouldn’t want to stop. You could also think of the Battles you have won and how you won them, you could think of the best things that have happened to you in life and how you have managed them, you could think about the physical qualities you appreciate about yourself, you could think of your outlook of life and what you think is that quality you would like to pass on to your child, just positives! Get absorbed in your awesomeness and tell us the things you feel are cool, really cool about you! Admire yourself fam .

Looking good is good business and this cannot be overemphasized. I won’t stop commending people who are in the business of dress making, make up, shoe design and the likes. It’s amazing what people can create out of seemingly boring fabrics or tools you never thought twice of. I still regret dropping out of Fashion School and I don’t think i have forgiven myself for it. It just was looking too hard and i felt like it was not my calling, you know when you try something and it just looks harder by the minute? Yea that. So, you should understand why I always feel wowed by those who actually took time to learn it and won’t stop blessing the world with amazing designs.

One of such persons is Aisha, I call her Aisha Ray because her fashion outfit is Ray_Couture,she cuts the best designs and does so at good rates too. I can say this because I have been her customer a couple of times, I remember when we had to make a dress for my sister’s Bridal shower and Aisha came through in such a short while. It was a surprise shower so she only made do with my sister’s pictures, no measurement per se and it came out perfect! Sweethearts, she delivers!

Whenever I see a design on her page, I always feel like placing an order but my Account balance just does not agree. Sigh. Β She has promised us plenty things at the end of the challenge and I’m already envious of the people who will win from her. She made this dress for me sometime ago.img-20160823-wa0071

Look at some of her other designs

img-20161121-wa0019img-20161121-wa0017

img-20161121-wa0011img-20161121-wa0012img-20161121-wa0013img-20161121-wa0015

img-20161121-wa0016img-20161121-wa0018

You may Β check her Instagram (@ray_couture) for other designs , I am certain you will see something you like.

• Reply Aishat November 22, 2016 at 11:04 am

Am Wowed thanks Hun for this.. It been more than a pleasure knowing you and aswell working for you…yeah at the of the challenge expect some gifts from us 😘😘..

• Reply omotolaniee November 22, 2016 at 11:34 am

You are welcome, Aishah. Thanks too

• Reply Cakes November 22, 2016 at 11:16 am

I love her works!
    So beautiful❀️❀️❀️❀️

• Reply omotolaniee November 22, 2016 at 11:34 am

Yes, indeed they are

• Reply Aishat November 22, 2016 at 9:38 pm

Thanks😘 @cakes

• Reply aramiewrites November 22, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Alhamdullilah for another day. I dont think i have much strenght to talk about. The only one i know of is being able to “quickly forgive” people. Aramide doesnt get angry or if she pretends to be angry it would be shorlived. I think this is the only one.

• Reply omotolaniee November 23, 2016 at 8:04 am

Forgiveness is huge, so my darling, you have everything!

• Reply Debs November 22, 2016 at 1:43 pm

If only her account wasn’t private though…

Anyways, about my strengths and qualities I love about me…

I love the fact that even when I am sad, down and drained, I have a way of making others believe I am absolutely fine. I love the fact that I can multi task although I don’t always look forward to it. I love the fact that I am beautiful, my bobo always tell me this everyday even my mirror.

I am glad I was able to stand back on my feet when I had to walk out on a well paid job because of sexual harassment. The future appeared bleak when I left but I never stopped trying and pushing. And I thank God for where I am now…

I have a stubborn spirit and I think I would love my daughters to take that from me but not to the extreme o, lols…

I am happy about my blog. I enjoy writing and I am glad I find the perfect outlet to express myself.

• Reply Aishat November 22, 2016 at 2:10 pm

My account is now open…you welcome to check my page anytime thanks

• Reply Debs November 22, 2016 at 2:33 pm

πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ there now…

• Reply omotolaniee November 23, 2016 at 8:03 am

Wow, that was a huge step and I’m glad you were able to take it. You are stronger than anything life throws at you and I’m glad we are acquainted.

• Reply Debs November 23, 2016 at 8:14 am

Same here dear

• Reply Leema November 22, 2016 at 2:17 pm

I love the fact that I don’t get angry easily , accommodate people and I don’t take things too serious. This strengths has helped me in so many way.
    Have lived with different people in my life and no matter what they do I just don’t get angry or take it serious. Will easily overlook things they intentionally do just to make me angry and sad. I think that is one good thing about me and a lot of people do say they appreciate it alot.

• Reply omotolaniee November 23, 2016 at 8:02 am

This ability to not get angry easily is very good o. It just make everything easier because you won’t be stressing yourself unnecessarily. alhamdulilah

• Reply Toyin November 22, 2016 at 3:26 pm

Oh my! I love love that pink gown embellished at the top.
    I’m amazing, from my lovely set of eyes, to my caring heart. Ability to listen with genuine interest. I’m a good cook, I marvel at how I can do everything simultaneously. I love that I’m an introvert, and I find pleasure in reclining to enjoy a good book.
    The best thing about me is that I unlearn and learn every day to be a better version of myself.

• Reply omotolaniee November 23, 2016 at 7:20 am

Unlearning and learning, hmnnn. nice sis

• Reply Afolabi Monsurat November 22, 2016 at 4:35 pm

I love how compassionate I am. I love my kind heart and even though most times, some ppl aren’t worth it, I still don’t stop. I love my resilient self and the ability to bounce back from whatever situation. And lastly, I love the quest to become a better person.

• Reply uthmanzaynab November 22, 2016 at 7:58 pm

I was wondering what I was going to list about myslef and I saw your comment and that could have been me talking about me!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      Let m add a bit to it since you already did the job for me.
      I love how I care about people and worry whenever people are sick or in some sort of danger. And I love how I manage to mind my business and as Twitter people will say “unlook”

• Reply uthmanzaynab November 22, 2016 at 7:59 pm

Let me add a bit to it since you already did the job for me.

• Reply omotolaniee November 23, 2016 at 7:18 am

Looool oshay unlooking queen. that’s a wonderful attribute, I must say

• Reply uthmanzaynab November 23, 2016 at 7:24 am

Lol, I actually left this post on the wrong comment and twice sef πŸ™ˆI was going to reply Toyin’s comment actually.

• Reply omotolaniee November 23, 2016 at 7:20 am

Resillience is a very deep attribute and
      I’m glad you possess it

• Reply vivaciousdee November 22, 2016 at 5:01 pm

I love the dresses with the bow. I admire the fact that am a good listener!!

• Reply ENIOLA November 22, 2016 at 7:07 pm

I love every piece. Well done Aisha.
    Would be my listening ears , I’m quick to offer listening ears when friends need someone to talk to.
    Most recent realisation is my attitude to money. Somehow been broke don’t bother me anymore.
    Then I love my addiction to saving

• Reply Aishat November 22, 2016 at 9:36 pm

Thanks Eniola😘

• Reply omotolaniee November 23, 2016 at 7:18 am

I wish I could save more, I really wish I could.

• Reply Miss F November 22, 2016 at 10:12 pm

My patience. I think I’m patient to a fault. I also can deal/live with anybody. Looking back at all the annoyingly crazy people I’ve lived with/shared bunk with from secondary school, uni, and even my neighbors during NYSC…..I can’t remember exchanging words with any of them.

• Reply omotolaniee November 23, 2016 at 7:17 am

Wow! Help me to be like you please. I give it to people hot when they annoy me

• Reply Shona November 25, 2016 at 6:17 am

Please I beg you!!! It is that cape me I want o!!
    I have the perfect pair of pallazo that would go with it and shoe too..
    Plaseeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

• Reply omotolaniee November 25, 2016 at 8:08 am

Loooooooool Oshay Fashion Blogger! Let’s keep our fingers crossed

• Reply Shona November 25, 2016 at 8:09 am

πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚

• Reply vivian November 26, 2016 at 9:30 pm

I love the fact dat I always try to please people no mater what at the detriment of myself. People sometimes pay me back with bad I hv prayed so much to change but it seems am just created that way so will keep it up like dat

• Reply omotolaniee November 27, 2016 at 8:52 am

That is a very beautiful attribute Viv