I don’t want this challenge to end!
I have not only become more consistent with blogging, I have grown this special bond with all my readers and it seems like we are a family already. The way I look forward to everyone’s comment everyday and how I feel responsible for a new task each day are reasons I never want this to stop. It’s so beautiful guys, Thank you!
Today, we will be sharing our favourite Food/ Recipe. As they say, Food is life, isnt it? These days I’ve been eating so much and I don’t even know where the appetite is coming from.My housemate mentioned it yesterday but she can’t even complain because we are eating everything together. Lol. I have also been re trying all the things I learnt from Catering school and I’m glad to let you guys know that I’m still good at it. I also intend to try out new stuff as the weeks go by without a care in the world. Maybe when January comes, i might reduce it a bit to not lose my much loved flat tummy but for the rest of the year? Abeg who flat tummy epp? I am eating a lot!
My regular Go to food is Fried rice and chicken well dipped in stew. I can actually cook Fried rice while my eyes are closed and I think i have one of the fastest methods. Let me share though I might not do it in the professional way food bloggers do theirs by giving exact quantities and all (Maybe because I don’t abide by them,Lol).
All you need :
- Vegetables :Carrot, Lentils, Sweet corn, Green Beans, Liver or Hot dog, Green pepper and any other vegetable you would love to add.
- Vegetable Oil
- And of course, Water
- Season your chicken with onions , maggi, curry , thyme , salt and add some water to get enough stock
- Fry the chicken.
- Use the heated vegetable oil to fry the already diced vegetables except the green beans (Lol I did not mention that you’d cut them but of course you would).
- Make your stew (whichever way you want it). Use some of the stock but leave enough for your fried rice.
- Put the stock in a pot, add more seasoning to taste with a little bit more curry vegetable oil, and some water(Be careful to not add too much water so as to not make it soggy)
- Allow it to mash together and heat well.
- Add your already washed rice.
- Allow to boil
- When the water is almost dried up, add your fried vegetables gradually and add the green beans last.
- Your fried rice is ready, really.
If the explanation is not clear enough, please hit me up, I’d do a personal tutorial for you. Now, let me have yours, drop your go to food in the comment section and tell us how to prepare it.
Hello Accessory lovers, I have good news for you from Tope, the lady who runs an online Accessory store called Accessories_Only and the good news is that there are many beautiful pieces to be sold at the most affordable rates. As with every one i know, there is a story to Tope and I’s friendship too and it’s a funny one. My close friends know the story and they know how hilarious it is. From how we got acquainted to how we became good friends over the years, you guys would not believe the foundation! She has proven to be a wonderful person and we talk about everything from School to Business to boys to fun. Our friendship and how it was birthed make me understand more the fact that the best people can be met in the most awkward of situations and we should never write any one off as they may turn out being as amazing as they come.
She will be giving out Accessories to a winner or two and I am excited for the person(s) already. She sells gorgeous stuff! Got these from her, though the black one was a gift from her early this year (Yea, she’s awesome like that) but even the white one was gotten at a really low price.
Look at some of her other pieces.
Just check her out on Instagram (@accessories_only) and you will be glad you did.
I’ll be back. BOS