Happiness Challenge Uncategorized

Day 19 : The Happiness challenge

November 19, 2016

A certain person with a heart of Gold gifted me  a pretty black Abaya sometimes ago. (Really guys, I think the best Abayas are from Dubai, lol). I wore it for the first time yesterday and I felt cute all through the day. Errm , I actually feel cute everyday but you know some days just come with extra sauce! See for yourselves please.

c360_2016-11-18-08-56-50-209c360_2016-11-18-08-56-30-965c360_2016-11-18-08-55-53-950c360_2016-11-18-08-55-21-504

Okay, Let’s focus now, How is your Saturday going? Any new thing? What are you doing for the weekend? Who is going on  a date? Who is attending an Owambe?Who is sleeping in all day? Who is getting married? Who has something fancy planned out? Tell us!

Today, I want us to sleep earlier than we are used to or take a very long Nap. Give that body its much needed rest. Many of us have our sleeping patterns messed up and this could be due to our work  schedule, issues running through our minds or sleep just doesn’t come. This makes us sleep late and wake up very early, this means we are depriving our bodies of adequate rest and this is not healthy at all .  I don’t know how we want to do it o, but today, we will sleep early. Read a boring book or listen to slow music and watch yourself drift to sleep. You would have to drop your phones too, since it is where we spend the most part of the day and it is what mostly keeps us from sleeping. I am watching everyone of you and I’ll know if you stay up till 12.

This might be a bit hard for me too but I’ll do it. All through the week , I kept looking forward to how much I’ll sleep during the weekend because my eyes were always heavy in the mornings, it was a really  busy week. So, Sleep, I will.

• Reply Cakes November 19, 2016 at 9:04 am

If only I know how to sleep during the day or at will,nature only takes its course with me at night.
    Besides I get good sleep everyday lol
    Enjoy your rest,Lagos woman.

• Reply Ameerat November 19, 2016 at 9:18 am

I’m going to rest as much as I can today. Cos tomorrow is my birthday and I know my folks won’t just let me rest tomorrow plus I have to go to work in the evening too. I’ll have a beauty nap when I’m done with laundry.

The abaya is very nice, I hope I win one too sha. Lol

• Reply Leema November 19, 2016 at 9:31 am

Tolani is a fine girl !!!!!!! Iya iya oooooo! Just be killing us you hear. This abaya is fine. Baba God sent us people that will be giving us cute cute abaya oo😊😊😊😍.

I totally need that rest today. Yesterday was hectic.(when you are the cook, mc, and usher at your nephew’s birthday). Is was crazy yesterday. Was awake running around from 6am to 11pm. But today sha, after morning prayers I slept back. But still not enough tho.

I need that sleep but dropping this phone will be the only problem.God help me.

• Reply Toyin November 19, 2016 at 12:43 pm

No time to sleep during the day, I’m at the training centre learning bead making.. Sure to get that night rest after a tired day.
    It is a sin if I don’t win one of this nice gifts o

• Reply Afolabi Monsurat November 19, 2016 at 3:07 pm

No sleep for me o! Today is the closing day for Ake and it’s palmwine and poetry. I’ll catch up on lost sleep tomorrow! You look gorgeous as usual 😍😍

• Reply Haishatray November 19, 2016 at 3:07 pm

Sleep I hope I get to do that tho,when I have so much to do.even when I think I should sleep I’m always thinking of how to get my work done,most time when I try to get a nap I usually think have slept for 5hrs ,the rush in which I take by getting myself off my bed like have been sleeping the whole not knowing have only slept for 10mins,at times I dream of getting my work done during the whole 10min nap. The truth is we sleep when we think we have enough. By the way the abaya is really beautiful,wish it can fit me tho😋😋

• Reply Debs November 19, 2016 at 8:33 pm

I wish I could sleep in all day but I had to go out for a trip and it was fun. But I’m back with flu and I intend to spend a long time in bed from now

• Reply vivian November 20, 2016 at 2:31 am

Well for me I attended owanbe oo and very far as surulere so no much rest cos I immediately I came back I had to enter kitchen to prepare Sunday stew lol.

• Reply aramiewrites November 20, 2016 at 4:26 am

Yippee!!! I can finally comment. Just reading this but i slept earlier than the usual cos of my exam this morning. Your abaya is lovely but saudi has the best ones😚😚😚

• Reply Shay November 20, 2016 at 8:50 am

I was on an 8 hour journey yesterday and my body just refused to sleep. I absolutely hate long road travels because they make you so tired. Anyway, I slept like a baby at night. Network is beyond terrible here so I might miss a day or two.

• Reply ENIOLA November 20, 2016 at 1:48 pm

Nah. I watched a movie till past 12a.m. LOL.

• Reply Miss F November 21, 2016 at 8:46 am

Lmao. My Saturday was wild and packed!!! 😂 I didn’t sleep till 4:00am and I woke up after 3 hrs 😫 Anyway, I slept so much on Sunday, and I intend to continue today. 💃

• Reply omotolaniee November 21, 2016 at 1:30 pm

You people really had fun o, ahn. Issorai

• Reply vivaciousdee November 21, 2016 at 9:49 am

Was down with cold all through the weekend so I spent all hours in bed.

• Reply uthmanzaynab November 21, 2016 at 3:41 pm

For someone who claims to love sleeping I’ve been having too little of it lately. I’ve always gone to bed late but I usually make up for it by having naps, but ati naps ati sleep oo. Haven’t been getting much of neither lately😭

• Reply omotolaniee November 22, 2016 at 11:42 am

Aww why sis? Please get sufficient sleep, just try

• Reply Music and Models Society January 7, 2017 at 1:20 pm