Happiness Challenge Uncategorized

Day 13: The November Happiness Challenge

November 13, 2016

I want us to freestyle today!

For the past days, it’s been me telling you what to do all the time and you all have been highly obedient, awwn, that is so beautiful. But today, I want you to decide what to do to make yourselves happy. Just do something!. It could be you making yourself happy and you know how happy that could make you feel in return. you also know that when you are happy, it radiates through and people around you get the bug too.

Let me know what you will be doing today please, I have many ideas of what to do today and I already feel so excited. One of such is giving a very good friend of mine a surprise visit that is long overdue.

I have a very long gist for you guys but let’s push it forward a little because it’s still building up and I really can’t wait for how it ends or what becomes of it. I can’t wait to share with you awesome readers of mine. Someone mentioned that I have been very happy these days, that isn’t knew you know, Omotolani shows this happiness because she knows how many people smile just because she is happy. Alhamdulilah for wonderful moments that turn to beautiful memories.

Errm I digress, how is your weekend going? Any gist for me? Any new thing? Fill me in!

• Reply debswritesblog November 13, 2016 at 9:38 am

I have been doing something since I opened my eyes today and that is customizing my new wordpress domain. It has been time consuming and a rigorous exercise for me.
    Aside that, I should be hosting my special friend today, attending a couple of birthday parties and definitely visiting the salon…A new week is upon us.

Can’t wait to hear that juicy gist tho!

• Reply uthmanzaynab November 13, 2016 at 10:02 am

What will make me happy today is my hairdresser finally having my time and coming over to help make my hair😭🙏🏾

P.s: Ayam here for the gist🤗

• Reply Afolabi Monsurat November 13, 2016 at 11:00 am

Mehn. I don’t think anything will make me happy other than spending my day at home and curling up with a book but I have sch runs to attend to :(. I’ll try and see if I can do anything to make me happy. I’m just disinterested in everything. I’m waiting for the gist! Have a wonderful day too.

• Reply Toyin November 13, 2016 at 1:50 pm

I went to nasfat till mid day, I came back starved, rushed to the kitchen and cooked. Now I’m sitting in front of the tv. I don’t really have much to do, press my clothes and prepare for Monday. How much I dread Monday, that Hod will ask for my lesson notes but me I didn’t write o. I can’t wait to finish this nysc of a thing o.
    Please gist us o, a good gist can go a long way in spicing my day.
    Thank you for this challenge, I always look forward to it.

• Reply omotolaniee November 14, 2016 at 4:01 pm

Looool Toyin wants gist too o. Very soon sis

• Reply Zeenat November 13, 2016 at 4:24 pm

I visited my wonderful nephews n niece today and seeing them always makes me so happy!
    Pls Tolani bring d gist one once it’s finally ready!
    Cheers guys

• Reply omotolaniee November 14, 2016 at 4:00 pm

I can’t wait to have nieces and nephews too but my cousins and neighbours’ kids make me so happy too. Errm the gist is coming my love.

• Reply Leema November 13, 2016 at 5:57 pm

I’m late today😣. What to make me happy right naw. Hmmmmm! Lemme see🤔yea! Downloading another episode of devious maids will make me happy right naw but I don’t have enough data😣😣. Lemme go and look for someone’s hotshot to tap from😋.

We are waiting for that gist ooo. I trust you sha. You always deliver😘

• Reply omotolaniee November 14, 2016 at 3:59 pm

Smh, you like gist ehn! Very soon baby

• Reply vivaciousdee November 13, 2016 at 6:36 pm

Been watching tv all day, waiting for the gist ooo

• Reply MrJayCouture November 13, 2016 at 6:43 pm

I was in Lag, with bae, through out the better part of today; that’s enough ‘something’. 😉

• Reply omotolaniee November 14, 2016 at 3:55 pm

More than enough something my guy!

• Reply Waliyulah November 13, 2016 at 7:23 pm

I’d like to think myself as one of the biggest admirers of what Omotolani does with her blog. I wish I could comment on every post.
    Today has being restive I must say (the entire weekend in fact). Spent the entire day at home as opposed to having to work as it is my usual routine.
    Slept, watched tv and tendered to a friend who’s been under the weather (I’m still human afterall).
    Keep up the good work Ma, a host of us derive joy, encouragement, and “entitlement” from what you do.

• Reply omotolaniee November 14, 2016 at 10:00 am

Thank you Waliyullah, I feel honoured.

• Reply Ameerat November 13, 2016 at 9:01 pm

I’m here for the gist please!

• Reply Miss F November 14, 2016 at 4:28 am

All I did was iron the clothes I’ll be taking to Ake. I slept for some hours too. 😂

• Reply omotolaniee November 14, 2016 at 9:59 am

You keep talking about Ake like those of us not going should be crying. Stupes!

• Reply ENIOLA November 14, 2016 at 8:21 am

I guess I’ll be sleeping all day. Yes, sleeping makes me happy.

• Reply omotolaniee November 14, 2016 at 9:59 am

Mama you deserve it after all the sleepless nights little sunshine must be giving you

• Reply vivian November 14, 2016 at 9:17 am

Welldone dear u are really doing a great job. more grace. waooooo i really loved this challenge, that’s one of my hobby…… cooking and i cooked my favorite Vegetable soup with goat meat, stockfish, kpomo, fish with periwinkle infact i wish i can upload it here cos i actually snapped it and i enjoyed it.

• Reply vivian November 14, 2016 at 10:05 am

Sorry the previous comment was for 12th.

For today i did what made me happy had to Attend my own church cos all the while i have been attending that of my uncle cos he is a pastor there. And i felt like eating chicken and salad so i walked in to an eatery and got exactly what i want and that also made me happy for the day.

• Reply Shona November 14, 2016 at 12:53 pm

Nothing much tho, I’m tired of school. I just want to be done. I’ve barely had 5 hours of sleep and I’ve been busy with projects and assignments and all sorts of annoying school stuff!
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Reply omotolaniee November 14, 2016 at 3:53 pm

This reminds me of Unilorin mehn. and when I taught it was over, UI came again. But you know the cool thing now? It’s all past now and it will soon be for you, just hold on a little bit more

• Reply Shona November 14, 2016 at 5:45 pm

Just a Lil bit more o

• Reply Toyin November 14, 2016 at 6:19 pm

Lmao…. Silly old woman. 4hours all for nothing.
    Twitter will surely have something I can laugh about, then retweet