Happiness Challenge Uncategorized

Day 12 : The Happiness Challenge

November 12, 2016

This weekend looks stress filled  already. I have so much Laundry to do because I ddn’t do any washing last week, remember I travelled to Ibadan?  I wish I had someone to help me really.

I’ve been thinking of where I’d spend my vacation this year as we are closing the workspace on December 16th . I have a list of amazing places to visit but my Account Balance has a mind of its own. I can’t even travel to the next street without feeling it heavily. Shey na like this e go dey dey? I know some of you are rich and sturv, epp me!

What should we do today guys? You know, we have actually done eleven days and this is the twelfth day, that’s amazing. It feels like yesterday when we started this journey and we are already almost halfway through, Thanks to you all, I couldn’t have done this alone!

This challenge is coming out very early  because I want us to eat well today!(Yes, that’s the task for today) You know that food you’ve been craving for a while? Yes, cook it for yourself or go get it somewhere. I know you might have to spend some money for this but who else should you spend money for if not yourself?  Eat it o, I mean this because I will find out if you don’t . Lol. As for me, I have been promising to make Fried rice for a while now with a ‘mad ass’ sauce,  and this is just a ginger to do that. I’ll add smoothies too, I ain’t even playing. Don’t forget it’s the happiness challenge and the end goal is to make ourselves happy.

Let me know later today what you ended up eating or cooking and how you felt after. It’s eating day guys, Eat pretty!

• Reply Toyin November 12, 2016 at 8:21 am

I was surprised when I saw todays challenge was up already, gurl you try! I’m a big fan of today’s challenge, I love cooking and eating healthy. I’m cooking beans and plantain for breakfast. Please serve me some smoothie when it’s done, lol. Thanks for the challenge dear, I wish it won’t end in November. Have a great weekend

• Reply AYdot November 12, 2016 at 9:14 am

I’ll like to take dat yam burger, sauce and croaker fish again….#lols#. Share ur fried rice with us too when u done. Weldone dear.

• Reply Ogbeni Sajbabs Ajibola November 12, 2016 at 9:28 am

Day 12 already!!!
    First, I must state that you’ve been doing a great job and more power to your elbow. I try to read this blog everyday no matter how late it is and I take actions too☺☺☺.It’s interesting I’m less busy today as a photographer, feels so miserable!!!

and Today’s challenge; not a foodie, just try so hard to eat healthy but think I should give myself some Beans and sweet potatoes!!!

keep up the good work…

• Reply Ogbeni Sajbabs Ajibola November 12, 2016 at 9:35 am

Day 12 already!!!

keep up the good work…

• Reply Leema November 12, 2016 at 12:17 pm

Oyaa bring it let me help you wash them.
    So I’m not the only one craving fried rice for a while naw. I actually made it yesterday but with no meat 😣😣😣 because I couldn’t go tru the whole process of bioling and frying. I was so hungry, I Had to go for boiled egg😊😁😊.

For today’s challenge, hmmmmm! What will I cook ooo. Yes!! EBA and eforiro (my best food) been long I made that eforiro with 7lives. Chai! I’m salivating already 😋😋😋

• Reply ENIOLA November 12, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Is this mere coincidence? I was just telling hubby that I’m craving iya Yusuf’s Amala.
    That’s definitely going to be our lunch.

• Reply vivaciousdee November 12, 2016 at 1:42 pm

Been craving Catfish pepper soup and I made it, yaaaaay. Y’all are invited. Thanks for this.

• Reply Afolabi Monsurat November 12, 2016 at 2:01 pm

I’m not craving anything o. Probably bcos I’ve been purging since morning and I doubt my stomach can take anything. Just took a cup of coffee since morning. Hopefully tomorrow I should be alright.

• Reply Shay November 12, 2016 at 2:31 pm

How time flies. Alhamdulilah. I made poundo and efo. Been craving that for a while now and I totally enjoyed it. Will send you a picture later

• Reply Suad Kamardeen November 12, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Ah I ate way too much yesterday so yesterday will be my own eat well day 🙂

• Reply Ameerat November 12, 2016 at 7:56 pm

I’ve been on the road all day.. sadly the only time I entered the kitchen was to get drinking water 😖 Would have loved to be a part of today’s challenge.

Kudos to you Omotolani, you’re doing a great job!

• Reply Miss F November 13, 2016 at 12:28 am

Just seeing this. I’m making yam and fish sauce in the morning! It’s been a whileeeee 💃💃💃

• Reply Zeenat November 13, 2016 at 6:30 am

I’m a late comer for today’s challenge.. Had a very busy Saturday, but d good thing is I was busy cooking for a get together! Seems like Tolani read my mind,lol..
    I made fried rice, jollof rice n salad and it was amazing guys!

• Reply uthmanzaynab November 13, 2016 at 9:58 am

To think I did the opposite of this yesterday. I was at a wedding with pleenty food and all I had was grilled chicken and mocktail because wakawaka upandan 😭

• Reply omotolaniee November 14, 2016 at 4:15 pm

I want me some mocktail at the moment fa. Chilled one hayyyy

• Reply debswritesblog November 13, 2016 at 5:06 pm

Wow, looks like my comment bounced yesterday.

My Saturday was super busy and extremely stressful. After a long day of activities, I just stopped by to get a plate of fried rice and chicken at Mr Biggs…

• Reply omotolaniee November 14, 2016 at 4:00 pm

Mehn, you are chilling o. I want to be like you when I grow up

• Reply debswritesblog November 14, 2016 at 4:07 pm

I pray o. It was breakfast, lunch and then dinner! At 7:30pm…

• Reply vivian November 14, 2016 at 9:19 am

Welldone dear u are really doing a great job. more grace. waooooo i really loved this challenge, that’s one of my hobby…… cooking and i cooked my favorite Vegetable soup with goat meat, stockfish, kpomo, fish with periwinkle infact i wish i can upload it here cos i actually snapped it and i enjoyed it.

• Reply omotolaniee November 14, 2016 at 9:58 am

Ahn ahn share some with us now

• Reply vivian November 14, 2016 at 4:15 pm

i wish i can even post the pic u will just salivate eeeeeeeeee

• Reply Shona November 14, 2016 at 12:56 pm

I wish I could eat what I wanted. I want a large size Domino’s pizza with coldstone and Pounded and vegetables and peppered gizzard. And Chicken.
    Wallahi I’m tired of this prison called school because I waste money buying food that ends up not being nice. I just want to go home!!
    😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Reply omotolaniee November 14, 2016 at 3:49 pm

awwwn Zaynab mi, pele. It will be over soon, In sha Allah. Exercise more sabr, May Allah make it easy