Uncategorized

Day 11: The Happiness Challenge

November 11, 2016

We’ve been keeping it all in and sitting in a place. Today, we are going to take a walk, be it short or long and I mean that literally.

Sometimes, all we need is that wave of fresh air, that ‘untightening’ of our leg muscles, that walk that is more or less an exercise of the body. Sometime today, just take a walk, alone, and BREATHE!

It might seem so little and meaningless but you’d be amazed at how long it would go.

I’m sorry this is coming late today It’s been a busy day  at work but I had to steal some time for my darling readers.

By the way, which of these outfits do you prefer? One is a Jumpsuit from @EricaEliteCollection with a Kimono from my Tailor while the other is a dress and Kimono from @isharsapparrel. Drop your preference in the comment section.

c360_2016-10-20-11-33-44-459

c360_2016-09-23-09-24-46-159 I’ll be back . BOS

Day 12 : The Happiness Challenge
Day 10 : The Happiness Challenge

• Reply Ameerat November 11, 2016 at 12:55 pm

I prefer the jumpsuit with kimono. It’s so lovely. 😍😍

I’ll take a walk later in the evening, the sun is scorching rn. I don’t wanna melt.😊

• Reply omotolaniee November 11, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Lool Please don’t melt o pretty Ameerah. Thank you

• Reply Zeenat November 11, 2016 at 12:55 pm

Heyy girl, d jumpsuit n kimono 😍😍
    Defo taking a walk to say my prayers like now..
    Cheers!

• Reply Afolabi Monsurat November 11, 2016 at 12:57 pm

Both outfits fit you PERFECTLY. You’re every Tailor’s dream. I love the second one sha. I love taking walks. Most times they are fitfam induced but I love it. I love the eventual sense of calm it gives me. I def will give it another go this evening. Barka Jumah darling

• Reply omotolaniee November 11, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Barka jumah to you too sis. Thank you for the compliments, I am blushing gan

• Reply vivaciousdee November 11, 2016 at 12:59 pm

The first look, jumpsuit and kimono. Would take a walk later in the evening.

• Reply omotolaniee November 11, 2016 at 1:19 pm

Okay thanks love. Yea, Please do that!

• Reply Usman Rofihat Bisola November 11, 2016 at 1:38 pm

I prefer the second look.. Maybe because I love blue.. Blue hijab+blue jumpsuit +white kimono= perfection 👌. Can’t take a walk today ’cause I’m on my way to Ibadan and only God knows when I will get there. Maybe tomorrow. Jummah mubaraq 😊.

• Reply omotolaniee November 11, 2016 at 2:09 pm

May Allah grant you journey mercies sis

• Reply Usman Rofihat Bisola November 11, 2016 at 1:42 pm

I prefer the second outfit… Maybe because I love blue.. Blue hijab+blue gown+white kimono=perfection 👌👌. Jummah mubaraq 😊😊

• Reply Miss F November 11, 2016 at 1:54 pm

I prefer the one from Ishar. I took a short walk to the bank, now it’s raining heavily and I’m trapped. How away. 😫

Oh, I’m starting too. 😭

• Reply omotolaniee November 11, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Yaay thank you. Ah pele, enjoy the rain. lool

• Reply Leema November 11, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Definitely look one. Love the play of colours. Blue * stripe * pink.
    I walked down to a location to take pictures then walked back to the mosque.

So day11 challenge 👍DONE!!!!

• Reply omotolaniee November 11, 2016 at 2:09 pm

yipee thanks sis. Oshay picture taker

• Reply uthmanzaynab November 11, 2016 at 2:48 pm

Can’t remember the last time I took a walk😭. I should do this in shaa Allah

The kimono and jumpsuit is too pretty 😍

• Reply vivian November 11, 2016 at 3:45 pm

I think i prefer the first on Jumpsuit and kimono its very lovely

I took a walk down stairs to a nearby eatery , i have been sitting and facing the system since mrn and am glad i did walk out.

• Reply mercurialpinky November 11, 2016 at 7:18 pm

The kimono and jumpsuit did justice to your body frame. I love. I took a walk round my house 😁

• Reply M. November 11, 2016 at 7:41 pm

Took an hour long walk last night, not doing that today because weekend means rest lol. Look one!! Repping💗👏🏼🙌🏼

• Reply debswritesblog November 11, 2016 at 8:19 pm

Chai, that walk was much needed…it’s been an hectic day for me😢

I love the blue one…I’m a huge lover of jumpsuit and that blue😍😍😍

• Reply Shay November 11, 2016 at 8:46 pm

Both look beautiful but I prefer the second look…i count take a walk but I will soon

• Reply Toyin November 11, 2016 at 9:49 pm

I’m just reading this at 10:45pm,can’t take that walk right now lol but I do that at times. I love the feel of the fresh air on my face and the solitude.
    I love love love the jump suit, the kimono on it gave it additional coolness. You can love to slay… Thumbs up.
    Thank you for the challenge, I know it’s hard work. Allah is your strength

• Reply ENIOLA November 12, 2016 at 1:19 pm

Does walkin across a football field to and fro count as haven taken a walk?
    You look good in both outfits.

• Reply Suad Kamardeen November 12, 2016 at 3:39 pm

I love this! I literally just added focused breathing to my daily routine. It helps me feel a lot calmer x

• Reply Shona November 14, 2016 at 1:01 pm