Happiness Challenge Uncategorized

DAY TWENTY FIVE : THE NOVEMBER HAPPINESS CHALLENGE

November 26, 2015

I had to sing for many people yesterday and I was very happy doing it. As I recorded each voice note, (Yes I ddn’t send just one to everybody, I wanted everyone to know how special they are by doing customized copies for them) I kept having this surge of happiness that I was doing something so simple, yet so meaningful. The people I ddn’t get to sing for also really appreciated the lyrics I put up, that in itself is a great form of fulfillment.

Hi everyone. How is your day going? Mine is fine. There is a lot of work to do and deadlines to beat but I know God gat this. The end of the challenge keeps getting nearer and I keep brainstorming on ways to make you guys have a sustenance culture. We shouldn’t be happy just in November, We deserve to be happy all year round! Did you remember to check nuellamichaels.com yesterday? You should, today.

Today, we all are going to have an early night. I know how you want to stay online to be abreast of happenings and all that but no darling, Today, we are sleeping early. Time to get some healthy sleeping pattern.

If you don’t sleep early , I would know. So behave yourselves and be obedient to Miss Tolani.  LOL

By the way, if any of you has a story to share (Be it Fiction or Non fiction). Feel free to send to busaritolani@gmail.com. We can do something about it. *Winks*

• Reply z November 26, 2015 at 11:57 am

Early night? I doubt it, gotta prepare for my upcoming exam so I may not be up for this one. However I may indulge myself in some act of early sleep after my papers, maybe even sleep for 72hours straight 😀.

• Reply omotolaniee November 27, 2015 at 9:31 am

Awwn pele dear. It will all end in Praise In sha Allah

• Reply MrJayCouture November 26, 2015 at 12:02 pm

Sleep early?! This ain’t my thing. If I sleep before 12:00am, then something is prolly about to happen.

I’ll try and see if it’ll happen though. I’ll work towards it.

• Reply omotolaniee November 27, 2015 at 9:30 am

Oshay Mr Designer! Did you sleep early?

• Reply leema November 26, 2015 at 4:22 pm

Ooopz!! This one is hard oooo😲! Sleep early? The only way I can sleep early is when my phone battery is flat and there is no light. Well sha! let see how it goes

• Reply omotolaniee November 27, 2015 at 9:29 am

Loool Leema, I knew you guys would give more obedience to your phones.

• Reply Itansan November 27, 2015 at 8:02 am

Thanks Tolani. I actually slept early last night, few minutes down 10. But I woke early as well, few minutes past 1am. Since it is about sleeping early (and not waking late), I felt I obeyed Miss Tolani people perfectly.

Meanwhile, I so enjoyed reading your writings that I decided to leave a comment today. Thumb up!

• Reply omotolaniee November 27, 2015 at 9:29 am

Loool you are indeed obedient. Thanks so much for stopping by, Come around more ok?