Happiness Challenge Uncategorized

DAY EIGHTEEN : THE NOVEMBER HAPPINESS CHALLENGE

November 19, 2015

I got so many messages as a result of the challenge for Yesterday.  It was an avenue for people to know what others felt about them and as a result identify the areas they needed to work on. I also  asked people to do a critique of me without holding anything back and I was very happy about their honesty.  These are some of the responses I got.

IMG_20151119_115938IMG_20151119_120017IMG_20151119_120030

IMG_20151119_121753

I posted the ones that really brought out my ‘lows’ because the others kept making me feel like I was 100 % good. lol.

Today,

• Set a task for yourself
  • This can be any thing, charge yourself to do something positive
  • The end goal has to be making yourself happy. Having a sense of fulfillment
  • Remember making someone else happy eventually leads to your happiness too, hence the task doesn’t have to be just about you.

A colleague sorta convinced  me to wear the septum ring and It did not come out bad. (Or did it?)

C360_2015-11-19-08-32-26-657.jpgC360_2015-11-19-08-33-54-430.jpg

Do let me know what you think. I’ll be back. BOS!

• Reply ahmed November 19, 2015 at 1:17 pm

Hiannn the cowbell ring here again. Sigh.

• Reply Abdul-Quddus November 19, 2015 at 3:40 pm

Pierced or clipped? Whichever way, it is bold!

• Reply MrJayCouture November 19, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Yeah, yesterday’s challenge was really great. Heard some few things I never expected or thought I ever did.

And, today’s task, let’s see how that goes.

OmoTolani ‘Cynthia Morgan’ Busari……of a truth, I’m indifferent about septum rings.

Bye!

• Reply omotolaniee November 20, 2015 at 8:54 am

Yaaaay, another person loved the chanllenge. Jubril! This your nickname for me ehn, Goodbye.

• Reply leema November 19, 2015 at 7:17 pm

Ha! Hope u didn’t have to pierce your nose for that? Not bad anyways! About today’s challenge I think am gonna make it a ME thing 😆will do one of those things that makes me happy! Yesterday’s challenge was 1 sweet one for mi.
    Cos at first I tot I was going to hear hurtful things about me. buh Alhamdulillah it turned out to be 1 special night for me.hearing those sweets word from them made me realise the little things I do mean alot to them. Well I got some silly bad words from them too😅 but it was a fun filled night for mi. Thanks so much TOLANIE 😘for this November happiness challenge. Been really helpful.

• Reply omotolaniee November 20, 2015 at 8:54 am

Awwwn Haleema. I’m glad you feel that way. I’m really glad. No, I ddnt pierce my nose, I’m very scared of piercings.

• Reply z November 20, 2015 at 7:54 am

Missed this one but hey, I set a task for myself every once a while. Septum ring has a ring to it, I’m not really feeling it but its not about others Feelin it, its about you feeling yoself, go get em!