Uncategorized

DAY SEVENTEEN : THE NOVEMBER HAPPINESS CHALLENGE.

November 18, 2015

I am very happy today.

My school daughter made me proud and to say I am elated is an understatement.We all know how scary The Nigerian Law school is and how every aspirant to the bar dreads the exams and their final results.

I remember Fatima  telling me her  fears  and how I told her I had much trust in her and I knew God never leaves His own. God’s mercy coupled with her resilience made her come out in awesome colours and I’m totally in awe. Congratulations Barrister Fatima, You aren’t only beautiful, Your smartness is a big deal. I am proud of you and I pray the almighty never stops blessing you.  I pray this happiness extends to you all today and we all get genuine reasons to be happy.

So today, This is what we get to do,

• Buzz a friend ( or friends as you want it)
  • Ask him/her to do a critique of you
  • Tell him/her to sincerely tell you about yourself. What he thinks about you, your good sides and not so good ones.
  • Let’s see how better we can get!
  • Give us a feedback

I’ll do mine too and let you know how it goes. I’ll be back. BOS!

DAY EIGHTEEN : THE NOVEMBER HAPPINESS CHALLENGE
DAY SIXTEEN : THE NOVEMBER HAPPINESS CHALLENGE

• Reply z November 18, 2015 at 10:06 am

The fear of getting over critiqued, let’s give this a try shall we

• Reply Fateemah November 18, 2015 at 10:20 am

I’m overwhelmed Tolani.. May God continue to bless you for me.. I’m even short of words.. Just know that id always appreciate that moment we met on the prayer mat 6 years ago.. I love u too much momma! ❤️

• Reply omotolaniee November 18, 2015 at 10:21 am

See where we met sef. I totally understand why everything makes sense!

• Reply MrJayCouture November 18, 2015 at 12:50 pm

Congratulations to Barrister Fatimah. I don’t know you, but the, that beauty, and then the brains…..💯 👌 👏. Keep it up ma’am.

Err…critiques?! Let’s see how that goes.

• Reply Sola November 18, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Congrats Fatimah….. Tolani, erm, is she single?

• Reply omotolaniee November 19, 2015 at 11:02 am

Loooool Sola just look at you. Do you have money?

• Reply leema November 19, 2015 at 6:50 am

Hmmmm! Will try this out.lemme see what my friends av to say about me. Congratulations to your cute dauta☺. Like dauta like mama,very cute set of people 😊