Uncategorized

DAY 4: THE NOVEMBER HAPPINESS CHALLENGE

November 5, 2015

Hi everyone. I really am not feeling well today. Remember I mentioned it briefly yesterday? I feel so weak and my head aches badly. I should be home sleeping but you know, work has to be done and I also have to keep up with you, my awesome readers. . Due to this, It’s going to be a very short post.

How is the challenge going so far? Are you having a sense of fulfillment doing it? Would you like to make it consistent? Do let me know.

Today’s challenge seems like a double task but It is pretty simple.

Day 4

• Look around you
  • Say this to someone on your Instant Messaging Applications or someone physically present : “It gets very dark before Morning, Everything is going to be fine, just hang in there”.
  • Give as little as 20 naira or more to any beggar you see. (You could help any other person in your own little way)
  • Give us a feedback.

No picture today darlings. I promise to give you double when I get better.

DAY 5 : THE NOVEMBER HAPPINESS CHALLENGE
DAY 3: THE NOVEMBER HAPPINESS CHALLENGE

• Reply z November 5, 2015 at 8:54 am

Sorry dear, hope you get better soon. Thanks for posting through the pain, God bless you

• Reply Adetunji November 5, 2015 at 9:02 am

Sorry Deariee, get well asap. Drink more of water, eat fruits alot and then you will be strong again.

• Reply hadeydhamola November 5, 2015 at 9:03 am

“It gets very dark before Morning, Everything is going to be fine, just hang in there”.  That’s my message to you. You’ll be fine OK. Speedy recovery!! We need our smile back.

• Reply omotolaniee November 5, 2015 at 9:08 am

Thanks darling. Amin. Soon, In sha Allah

• Reply Bukola November 5, 2015 at 9:25 am

You are beautiful in and out.. God bless your heart

• Reply omotolaniee November 5, 2015 at 9:26 am

Thank you sis. Amen and you too!

• Reply Eniwealth November 5, 2015 at 9:38 am

Pele love… I missed yesterday’s post.
    Giving alms comes to me naturally, could be in any form, but since we’re on a challenge, I’d give specifically for this purpose today.
    Get well soon, Pumpkin.

• Reply omotolaniee November 5, 2015 at 9:46 am

Thank you darling. Yes, I know you are a steady giver. God bless you!

• Reply MrJayCouture November 5, 2015 at 9:59 am

Of a truth, I practically rush through the texts just to come to that part of the day’s smile. So, I’m not gon be having it today. Painful something.

I wish you speedy recovery darling, in sha Allah.

And, as for the day’s challenge, piece of cake. 😉

Stay good.

• Reply omotolaniee November 5, 2015 at 10:00 am

The smile will be back soon, In sha Allah. Thank you my darling. Thank you

• Reply Abimbola Abio Idrees November 5, 2015 at 11:28 am

Today’s Task Is Not Just a Task Of Fun.. But, Also An Acts Of Magnificent Beneficial Rewards From Above Whether Immediately Or Later!
    Thanks!:)
    God Bless Yo!(Y)

• Reply leema November 5, 2015 at 5:24 pm

Our very own smiling QUEEN. Pele dear. Be strong! Actually gave out 10naira on ma way home from work before seeing this post.well maybe I still owe someone 10naira then. Ma little niece will get 10naira sweet then. Lol

• Reply omotolaniee November 6, 2015 at 7:01 am